Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Praise Report

I begin this posting by offering praise and thanksgiving to God. Ann was involved in a serious car accident on her commute home from work on Monday afternoon. But the presence of God and the protection of God was with her. She received some minor injuries plus a broken bone in her foot but according to the EMS workers the severity of the accident could have been much worse. A line from an old song comes to my mind this morning, "Isn't God good to give us so many blessings." Both Ann and I rejoice over the faithfulness of God and the mercies of God. I returned home after the revival service last night so that I can assist her in following up with an Orthopedic Doctor today. I am writing this to thank all of you who pray for us on a daily basis; God heard your prayers yesterday and He provided the Divine intervention that Ann needed at this time in her life. I speak often about prayer but once again God reminded me that He does hear the prayers of His people. Each of us need to take the responsibility of prayer seriously because you never know the need that people are facing. I reminded the congregation last night that God is always aware of our location and that He responds to the needs of our lives. The service last night in Sturgis was awesome. People were drawn to the altar under the leading of the Spirit and they begin to open their hearts to the love of God. God desires to reveal His love and grace to all of us if only we would be willing to respond to His call. Several people received an impartation from Heaven as they allowed God to participate in their life. I would encourage each of you to allow the Lord to participate in your life; do not push Him away but allow Him to draw near to your life and to the situation that you are facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment