Monday, August 11, 2008

Thoughts from Nashville

We are in Nashville preparing for the International Assembly to begin on Tuesday morning. My duties may not afford me much opportunity to write this week but I will try and keep you updated as much as possible. I do desire your prayer covering for the Saturday afternoon time of ministry; I can sense that God has some good plans for the service if I will surrender the service to Him. I will also ask you to pray for the International Assembly; we are in need of a visitation of God. I read a devotional this morning that reminded me of the need of transformation. Am I willing to fully surrender my life to Christ and allow Him to work His will and plan in my life? Do I continue to hold control of my life or am I willing to place my future in His hands? I desire to completely yield the course of my life to His divine purpose and call. We will pray for each other as we continue this journey with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment