Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Update

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! I interrupt this blog post to confirm the news concerning the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. I have read of the Resurrection in I Corinthians 15 and I personally believe that account. Paul lists the names of several individuals to whom Christ appeared and these individuals were eye witnesses of that declaration of power over death, hell, and the grave. But I can report that I witnessed other manifestations of the Resurrection this past weekend at New River Worship Center. I have encountered these manifestations before in my journey as a Preacher of the Gospel. I heard people testify of salvation; I heard people testify of being healed; and I also witnessed people come forward to receive the elements of Communion as we reflected on the sacrifice of the life of Christ on the cross for the sins of humanity. During our Resurrection Celebration I saw people offer their praise and Worship to our Risen Savior. During our Resurrection Celebration I saw people respond in approval of the Word of God that was declared to them. During our Resurrection Celebration I was privileged to pray with people who came forward during the invitation. I could sense the presence and anointing of the Spirit as I stood to declare the Word with boldness and courage. Contrary to the attitude of some people in our present culture, CHRIST IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF PEOPLE! Stay tuned for further updates! This is Michael Willingham of the Good News (Gospel) Channel reporting from Radcliff, Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment