Friday, August 5, 2011

Information

I was faced with one of those computer glitches this morning in which I lost the post that I was preparing.  Undoubtedly those thoughts were not meant to be published on the world wide web but I will not give up in leaving you a thought as we conclude the first week of August, 2011.  The economic news of the past few days has not been very encouraging not only in America but as well around the world.  The past few services at New River Worship Center in Radcliff have been "faith building" services.  We have focused our attention on the greatness of God and His commitment to stand with us regardless of the circumstances of our situation.  We have to choose where we will look in these uncertain times.  The Psalmist David said that "our help comes from the Lord."  Our help comes from the one who has made the heaven and the earth.  In these uncertain times we can trust in the certainty of God and stand in the realization that God is still able to meet our "need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."  I will choose to look to Christ the "author and finisher" of my faith.  He is the One who started me on this journey and He is the One that will lead me to the completion of my journey.  All praise, honor, and glory belong to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment