Friday, March 16, 2012

Reflection

Over the past few days I have personally encountered people who are facing some unique challenges in their lives. I have been both amazed and blessed through their release of faith during these difficult circumstances. The resiliency of their strength and courage has brought a greater resolve in my life to pursue the plans that God has for my life. I was privileged to pray with some of the afore mentioned individuals in the revival meeting at the Crossroads Church in White Bluff, Tennessee this past week. In each service I saw the release of faith in dramatic and life-changing ways. I am thankful that God uses different methods to encourage us and one of the methods is the testimonies of other believers. Each of us need to realize that our test can become a testimony to encourage someone else. I thank God for those people that He has used to encourage me!

No comments:

Post a Comment