Tuesday, October 6, 2015

What will be Our RESPONSE

The past few weeks have been very challenging from a "pastoral" point of view. People that I know, love and care about are facing some difficult situations. But it is also true that during those moments God reveals His strength, might and power. He ministers to our weaknesses and provides His strength as a replacement. That is not a bad trade for any of us. I exchange my weaknesses for His strength. I believe that I will come out a winner every time when I participate in that trade. I would like to share a portion of our note that I sent to our congregation today.

Isaiah 26:4, "Trust in the Lord forever, For in YAH, the Lord, is everlasting strength.(NKJV)

I wanted to take this opportunity to encourage you today. I don't know all that you are facing but I do know about the True and Living God and I know that He is interested in your life today. Both of the services on Sunday reminded us about the strength of God. I would encourage you to read Isaiah 40:25-31 (I especially enjoyed the New Living Translation of this passage) at your convenience. I believe this passage of the Word of God will release encouragement into your heart today.

I truly sense that God is at work in our community of believers. Many of us are choosing to respond to the call from God. You may say, "Pastor what is that call from God?" I believe that much of the call it is defined in James 4:8a, " Draw near to God and He will draw near to you...(NKJV) God is calling for a response but He has promised to respond to our response to Him. WOW!!! Isn't that an awesome promise from the Lord who is our "everlasting strength." Whatever you or you family needs is found in Him!!!

Will you take time to respond to God today?

No comments:

Post a Comment