Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend Review

I was blessed to be able to attend church this weekend with my wife, Ann. I have been speaking about giving and sharing during this Christmas season but I would like to share another thought today. As I sat in the Sunday School class listening to Ann share her heart with the class, the Lord placed her words deep in my heart. She taught about being willing to say "yes" to the Lord decision by decision. I had to ask myself, "Am I truly willing to say Yes to the Lord in each of the decisions that I am facing?" Or do I seek just to say Yes in the major decisions that I face? But the Lord reminded me that I can not make the major decisions unless I learn to make the daily decisions in the correct manner. Today I pause to thank God for reminding me of the importance of be willing to follow the direction of the Lord in the daily manner that pleases Him. Each of us need to ask God to help us make the daily decisions that will open the door of blessings in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment