Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Today is a day to celebrate the greatness of God! We also give God praise for our family and friends. God has used each of these individuals to reveal His love and kindness toward us. I am blessed with a wonderful wife and family. I want them to know that I love them and that I am glad that God has placed them in my life. I also appreciate each of the prayer partners who have interceded for this ministry call that we feel in our lives. Thank you for your support and encouragement. May God richly reward you and may the God of all Grace continue to guide your steps. Let us celebrate all of the great blessings that God has deposited in our lives over the past year. God is worthy of our praise.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your ministry. I continue to pray for you and your family and ministry. Milton

    ReplyDelete