Friday, December 3, 2010

Praise Report

I wanted to take this opportunity and offer a praise report regarding my recovery from the injuries that I received in a fall six weeks ago.  In that fall I sustained a fractured shoulder and elbow.  Two weeks ago the Dr. was concerned about the process of healing that was taking place in my elbow.  X-rays had revealed that my elbow was not healing in the manner that he had expected and he mentioned the possibility of surgery if the elbow did not improve over the course of the next two weeks.  Today was my Dr.'s visit and he was satisfied with the recovery process and he ordered intense therapy for the next four weeks so that I can regain full motion and full strength in my left arm and hand.  I am THANKFUL that God answered prayer.  This past Sunday morning the church plant (New River Worship Center in Radcliff, KY) had a special prayer for me and I believe that the Lord heard that prayer of faith and responded to the need in my life.  I also believe that full motion and full strength will return to my left arm and hand.  God is a mighty God and He deserves our highest praise.

I want to thank each of you who have prayed for me.  I am grateful for your concern and I am thankful for your prayers.  I appreciate the congregation of New River Worship Center for their prayer, support, and encouragement during my recovery from these injuries.  It is such a privilege to be a part of the family of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment