Monday, December 5, 2011

Thankful

Some of you may grow tired of hearing about the weekend services in which I am privileged to participate.  I often write about the richness of the presence of God and you may even think that it is impossible for that to be true Sunday after Sunday.  But I can declare that it is TRUE and that the presence and direction of God is real.  I go to church in the spirit of anticipation and expectation.  I assume based on the promises of God that He is going to be on the premises when His family gathers to offer sincere praise and worship.  It is possible that some people miss the presence of God during worship because they go looking for other things.  It is hard to notice the presence of God if your heart is set toward grumbling, complaining, and fault finding.  I doubt that you will notice much of the presence of God if your mind, heart, and soul are focused on all the above mentioned distractions and discouragements.  I am deciding to make the choice to ignore the tricks and tactics of the enemy and look for the presence of God.  I invite you to join me on that journey today!

No comments:

Post a Comment