Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Week Review

It is hard to imagine that it has been a week since I made my last entry in the blog.  I am sure that many of you have endured or should I say enjoyed a week of many activities.  The celebration of Christmas contains many opportunities of fellowship with family, friends, and with your church family.  Much of my week was spent at the remodeling project for the relocation of New River Worship Center.  We were blessed to be able to celebrate our first service in the new location on Christmas morning.  Oh, what a wonderful day to celebrate Christ and all that He has provided for us.  We honored Him through Interpretative Worship, songs, prayers, offertory, and the sharing of the Word of God.  The presence of the anointing of the Spirit was powerful and believe it or not the people were not in a great hurry to go home.  Many of us are realizing that we not only need CHRIST back in Christmas but that we need CHRIST in our daily lives.  I desire to recognize Him and recognize my need for Him on a daily basis. 

We enjoyed a great Christmas celebration with our family.  God has blessed our family this past year and we took some time to reflect on His blessings.  Each of us need to remember the true meaning of Christmas and make sure that our children and grandchildren are taught the true understanding of the Christmas celebration  I was also able to travel to Alabama on Monday and visit with my parents and one of my sisters and her family.  It was a day trip but one that was worth the time and effort.  My family has offered me great love, support, and encouragement throughout my life and I am truly thankful for each of them.

I will give further updates on the relocation process of New River Worship Center in the near future.  We are close to the completion of Phase 1 and we are excited about the opportunities that God will provide in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment