Monday, May 23, 2016

New Week

Good morning from KY on this Monday morning!! A new week is upon us and it is full of the unknown. But we do have a sure promise that Christ has promised to be with us regardless of the circumstances or situations that we may face. I can walk in the confidence of that promise that has been revealed in the Word of God. Do you remember these words from a very popular song, "Because He lives, I can face tomorrow..." The scripture passages in the Bible as well as these words bring strength and comfort to my heart as I move forward in my journey of life. 

The Spirit reminded me of a wonderful passage of scripture as I was praying this morning. I would like to share it with you.

Lamentations 3:22-26, 
"Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. 24  “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” 25  The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. 26  It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord." (NKJV)

The Spirit has reminded me about the "freshness and newness" of God over the past few weeks. We do not have to live off stale, day old bread or drink from a fountain that is providing stagnant and putrid water. There is fresh bread and there is living water being provided by our Heavenly Father. 

I have sensed the Lord encouraging me with these words in my spirit; "There is an unique anointing for an unique time for an unique people." God is calling us "back to LIFE IN HIM." The enemy is seeking to drain the life out of the people of God. The enemy is seeking to remover the power of God from the family of God. The enemy does not want us to trust in God and neither does the enemy want us to follow God.

But I believe that God is raising up an army of His people that will "break every chain, break every chain, break every chain..." But we must be "all in." We can not afford to be walking away from God we must chose to be walking toward God and walking with God. 

Are you willing to be a part of that army that will see radical change come to the church in America? 

No comments:

Post a Comment