Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tuesday's Thoughts

This past weekend I felt led to remind the New River family of the need to recognize that we are VALUABLE TO GOD. Those words may appear to be arrogant or haughty at first glance but doesn't the death of Jesus Christ on the cross validate the point that I was declaring on Sunday as well as the point that I am declaring today? The Spirit of God was very evident in the service as we celebrated the fact that God truly loves us and that He cares about our daily journey of life. I am still celebrating this particular Biblical Truth this morning!!

I still sense the Spirit at work in my heart today concerning God's awesome and wonderful love for ALL OF HUMANITY!! I was led back to a passage of scripture from the writings of the Apostle Paul. I feel led to share this passage with you. I also feel led to allow the Word of God to speak to you without adding my own commentary. Will you take a few moments and allow this passage to "marinate" in your heart? I believe the TRUTH that is revealed in this passage is destined to make an eternal difference in our lives!! Blessings on you as you "take in" the power, strength and encouragement that comes alive as you read this TRUTH SPOKEN FROM THE HEART OF GOD!!

Ephesians 3:14-21, When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father,  15 the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth.  16 I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. 17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. 18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. 19 May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. 20 Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. 21 Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen.(NLT)


No comments:

Post a Comment