Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Wednesday's Inspiration

This has been another week that I have sensed the presence of the Spirit during prayer time. I truly believe that God is at work even in the midst of our challenges and difficulties. I truly desire to offer my sincere praise to Him and I desire to serve Him to the best of my ability.

I would like to share with you a portion of a letter that I shared with our church family this week. I wrote what I sensed God revealing to me as I prayed this week as well as those things that the Spirit brought to my remembrance. We must remind ourselves that we are in the "kingdom for such a time of this." God is fully aware of all that is taking place in this world but He is also aware of all that is taking place in your life. I am "counting on God" to walk with me as I move through the challenges of life. 

The Psalmist David encouraged us to look forward to those opportunities in which we could offer our heartfelt worship in the House of the Lord. There is true joy when we are afforded the opportunity to gather together with the family of God and offer our corporate worship to our Savior. Is it possible that our corporate praise times on this Earth are preparing us for the day that we will join with the saints of God from around the world in a time of " TRUE CORPORATE, FAMILY WORSHIP?

I spoke three (3) words at the conclusion of the Altar Call last Sunday. Those words were "rejuvenate, refresh and revive." One of the definitions of the word "rejuvenate" is "to restore to a former state; make fresh or new again." (Dictionary.com) The more that I pray the more I believe that this is one of the blessings that God desires to share with the present day church. Many of us are facing situations/trials/challenges/temptations/distractions/discouragement/etc. These "difficulties" are seeking to "rob" us of the initial "joy, peace and hope" that we received as we began our initial journey with Christ. We also received the deposit of the "fire of evangelism" when we began our journey with Christ. We had a burning desire to share the Good News with our family, friends and even complete strangers. I believe that these are two of the many elements that the Spirit desires "to restore or make fresh again." Oh, that we would ask God to open our eyes, unstop our ears and soften our hearts one more time as we face the onslaught of the challenges of Satan. But REMEMBER THAT OUR VICTORY WILL BE FOUND IN CHRIST & OUR VICTORY WILL BE LIVED OUT THROUGH CHRIST!!! 

Would you join with me in asking God to deposit the "3 R's" in your life today?

No comments:

Post a Comment