Tuesday, October 16, 2012

God's Care & Concern

It appears that God is teaching me to remember that He is constantly aware of each and every moment of my life.  It also appears that He desires for me to remind you of that same promise.  The passages of scripture that I am reading in my devotional time are pointing me in that direction and I  truly desire to receive those instructions from God.  You and I are never out of the sight of God.  He does not forget us nor does He overlook us as He views the mass of humanity on our earth (approaching seven (7) billion inhabitants).  We are truly blessed that God recognizes each of us individually and that He cares about each of us as individuals.  He is prepared to assist us in dealing with the daily "cares" of life.  I want you to take a moment and let the following passage of scripture resonate in your heart as you walk into the unknown of daily life.
 
"1 You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. 2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. 3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. 4 Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely." Psalm 139:1-4 (New International Version)

Blessings on your journey with God!



No comments:

Post a Comment