Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Power of Prayer

It is very interesting as I look back on my journey with Christ.  I have been a Gospel preacher for over 40 years.  In those 40 years I have seen God answer many prayers and minister to the needs of many people.  I still stand amazed at the awesome presence of God that has been revealed during the most trying and difficult times that people have faced.  I am still overwhelmed by the Grace of God regardless of the number of times that I have participated in singing the song, Amazing Grace. 
 
I have also witnessed the power of agreement in prayer.  I have witnessed the family of God come together in the power of agreement and before our eyes the mighty power of healing, deliverance, salvation, and various other spiritual breakthroughs have been manifested.  We must never fail to give God the praise and honor that He deserves as we reflect on the ministering presence of God that is revealed through Grace and answered prayer.  I have said this because I bring a request to you today.  Each of us face moments in our lives in which we stand in need of prayer and we need the family of God to stand in agreement with us.  It is not necessary to go into all of the details of my request but needless to say I do ask that you pray with me regarding the need that I am facing.  God is larger and greater than anything that we will ever face.  I have already witnessed the hand of God in the affairs of my life throughout the years of my journey.  I have nothing but praise and thanksgiving to offer to the Lord God Almighty for the great and wonderful things that He has provided in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment