Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gaining Strength

I continue to make progress in my recovery from pneumonia. Once again I than each of you for your prayers and for the encouraging and thoughtful words that have been shared with me. I am grateful for the faithfulness of God. This season of Christmas has once again reminded me of God's faithfulness. The characters in the Christmas story testify to us of the faithfulness of God. Each of us have testimonies that declare the faithfulness of God. We are able to share with people the greatness of God as He continues to reveal and release His love into our lives. I desire to continue sharing the Love of God with a lost and hurting world. The birth of Christ reminds us of the plan that God has for fallen humanity. I am glad that God did not choose to give up on man but God chose to give man an opportunity to find redemption and salvation through Jesus Christ. Let us rejoice as we recognize the great blessing of salvation through our Savior who was born in the lowly manger in Bethlehem.

No comments:

Post a Comment