Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Update on NC Trip

I have decided to cancel the remaining services of the NC tour due to my sickness. I reached this conclusion after prayer and discussion with Pastor Bill Tatum of the White Oak, NC church. Thank you Pastor Bill for your kindness and for your understanding. Thank you Pastor Doug Howard and the Taylor's Chapel church for excusing me from my ministerial duties the past three nights. I am feeling somewhat better and I will begin my trip home to Louisville on Thursday morning. I desire your prayer covering as this is a long drive and I am still weak from the sickness. But I take this moment to offer praise to God for His marvelous grace and blessing. This is the first time that I have had to cancel any services due to illness during the time that I have been on this Evangelistic/Missionary journey (almost four years to be exact). Thank God for His Healing and for the Health that He provides on a daily basis. I also want to thank each of you who have been praying for my recovery; I know that the Lord is touching is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment