Monday, December 28, 2009

Post-Christmas Thoughts

The posts on the blog have been sporadic these past few days. First of all the illness that I faced caused me to stay away from much time on the computer. I felt that I needed to rest and allow the Spirit of God to re-energize my body as well as my soul. The year of 2009 has been full of great blessings from God as well as some challenging days of trial and struggle. But in the midst of the daily affairs of life God has revealed His faithfulness and His awesome presence. I can look back over 2009 and declare a deep felt PRAISE GOD! God is a God of covenant and promises and I am learning to walk in the strength of those promises. I sense that 2010 will be a year of opportunities for all of us; we will face those moments in which we must choose to make the proper response to God. Will I allow the enemy to hinder my walk with God or will I allow the Spirit to strengthen my walk with God? By faith and through faith I am going to choose the latter; I desire to allow the Spirit to strengthen my journey with God. Begin to set your plans in motion for 2010 as we move toward the end of 2009. As we seek to draw near to God He will respond by drawing near to each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment