Monday, December 14, 2009

Illness Update

First of all I want to thank each of you who have been praying for me and for my recovery. Through the strength of your prayers and by the Grace of God I was able to make the long drive (620 plus miles) home on this past Thursday. The Lord was Gracious and Kind and provided the energy that I needed to make the safe drive from Bethany, NC. My wife took me to the Dr. on Thursday evening and I was diagnosed with pneumonia in the right lung. The Dr. placed me on a strong antibiotic and ordered me to rest at home. I am doing my best to follow the orders of the Dr. and I am recuperating at home and I feel my strength returning more each day. I desire your continued prayer covering for my complete recovery. I have work to do in the Kingdom of God and I feel the urge and need to be about the "Father's business." I appreciate the kindness of the people in NC who sought to assist me in my illness. I was also reminded of the importance of praying for each other. I am convinced that it was the prayer covering of the family of God that provided the strength that I needed to make my way back to Louisville. Never under estimate the power of your prayers when you call out to God in sincere faith and belief. Each of us depend on the prayers of the family of God and each of us need to fulfill our responsibility to pray for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment