Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pastor's Conference

We have been blessed to be a part of the Mid America Pastor's Conference in Branson, MO. I have been privileged to address the Pastors on two separate occasions and in each of them you could sense the presence of the Spirit. I appreciate the prayer covering of each of you; it is a blessing to be able to walk in the strength of the prayers of the family of God. The Internet accessibility has been limited but I wanted to give you an update on the Conference. The theme of the Conference has centered around the need to continue dreaming the dream of serving and following after God and His plan for our lives. God has a plan for your life regardless of your occupation or status in life. It is our responsibility to pursue that plan with faith and in a spirit of obedience and surrender. I know that I write and speak much about obedience and surrender but I truly believe that God is reawakening those Christian attributes in the hearts of His people. Several people responded to the call of God during the time of prayer last night; I saw men and women seeking God for spiritual direction in their calling to servant leadership. Do not give up on your dreams or aspirations. Keep reaching for those opportunities that are in your future and allow God to fulfill His purpose in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment