Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Review

It such a privilege to walk in the knowledge that God truly loves me and that He is interested in my well being. He is aware of my struggles and He is even aware of my faults and failures yet He chooses to continue to love me. Now that does not mean that God wants me to become satisfied with my spiritual status but on the contrary the Spirit is challenging me to grow and mature in my spiritual walk. As the people of God we must commit to listening to the Voice of the Spirit and realize that He is working out His plan in my life if I will only submit to His direction. Each of us must commit to a lifestyle of obedience and surrender to His will and way. The services at Lakeside were powerful yesterday. The presence of God was in the sanctuary as we lifted our voices to God in praise. We must never forget our responsibility and opportunity to praise and honor God. Do you not hear the Spirit reminding you of the need to offer sincere praise and worship to God? We must break free from all that hinders our liberty and allow the Holy Spirit to have His way in our hearts. The release of God's love was powerful and gracious last night. The Heavenly Father reminded many of "His children" of His love for them. We must never become so "spiritual" that we lose the impact and influence of God's love on our lives. It may sound "simplistic" yet the love of God is so profound. Our hope for the future is based on our recognition and reception of His love and grace. We must learn to walk in the strength and power of God's love that is being revealed and released in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment