Friday, February 26, 2010

Personal Reflection

Today Ann and I celebrate our 38th Wedding Anniversary. I have been blessed that I was able to marry the love of my life and I have been able to share the past 38 years with her. I want my wife to know that I love her and I appreciate her faithfulness to God and to our relationship. God is good and He provides so many blessings as we travel down the road of life. Ann has not only been a marriage partner but she has been a ministry partner. She has truly stood by my side through the years and she has willingly offered her gifts and talents to God and He has used her to support the call of God that is on my life. I was a Gospel preacher when we met and Ann has never tried to interfere or take me away from that call. I just wanted to thank God for my beautiful (both physically as well as spiritually) wife and I wanted her to know that I am grateful for the past 38 years and I look forward to the future years that God allows us to share with one another. According to the Bible it is proper and correct to take the time of offer honor to those whom honor is due. Today I honor my wife for her love for me and for her love for our family. She has been a blessing to me and to all those who have known her through the years. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ANN!

No comments:

Post a Comment