Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Recovery Update

I have missed the opportunity to share my heart with you due to the injuries that I sustained two weeks ago.  My daily schedule has been interrupted and rearranged due to my need to have assistance in some of my daily activities and routine.  I am learning patience (at least most of the time) and I am learning a fresh revelation of my need to depend on God to supply ALL of my needs and not just a portion of them.  God is also revealing the depth of His grace and mercy through the kindness and concern of my natural family as well as my spiritual family.  God is good even in the midst of our challenges and difficulties.  I have had to cancel some revival services due to my injuries but I just pray that the people will understand my limitations.  The congregation of the church plant in Radcliff, KY has been a great blessing and a source of encouragement and prayer covering.  It is a great blessing to know that someone is praying for you.  Thank you for your prayers; the past two weeks have been full of some ups and downs during the recovery process but I am constantly reminded of God's protection even in the midst of my difficulties.  I still look forward to what God has planned for my future.

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you Brother, for a speedy and complete recovery. If you need anything please let us know. Look forward to receiving those posts when you fully recover!!! God bless you and we love you!

    ReplyDelete