Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful, Part 2

I consider myself a "rich" man. I understand my richness is not defined or determined by the standards of our culture. I will never appear on an episode of "The Rich and Famous" or the Forbes 500 list but compared to many of the people of the world I am rich. But my richness goes beyond the possessions of this world. My riches is defined first and foremost in my relationship with my Savior, Jesus Christ. My richness is further defined in my relationship with my wonderful wife, sons and daughter-in-laws that I love and respect, and four awesome grandchildren. My richness is further enhanced by the Leadership Team at New River and my brothers and sisters in the family of God as well as all of the leaders and mentors who have played a major role in my spiritual development. I will stop now although I have just begun listing the inventory of my riches. Take a moment today and review the inventory of your riches.

No comments:

Post a Comment