Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to the "Real" World

It has been one week since I made the last post on this blog.  Many wonderful blessings of God have transpired over the past seven days and I am truly grateful for each and everyone of them.  First of all, I am grateful that God has provided me the strength and desire to enjoy living my life.  Many people have physical strength but they lack the spiritual and emotional strength to enjoy the life that God has given to them.  I will admit that there are certain individuals who are facing an unusual share of difficulties at this present time and those difficulties do have the ability to drain the joy of life out of people.  But on the other hand there are individuals who face insurmountable odds with a strength that comes from God which allows them to look at life and choose to make the best out of their situation.  Schedule constraints today will not allow me to finish all of my thoughts but I encourage you to take the time to recognize the blessings that come from God.  Hopefully I will be able to write more about this as this week progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment