Monday, July 11, 2011

Relaxing

I am taking a few days to relax and rest.  I will do my best to stay away from the computer but it is a real challenge.  Jesus reminded us of the need to get away from all of the hustle and bustle of our daily schedule and allow that time to be a time of reflection and introspection.  I will admit that it is difficult for me accept that admonition and challenge.  I am more comfortable being busy and at least thinking that I am accomplishing something of a positive nature.  But I am accomplishing something positive if I am "recharging my battery" through some rest and relaxation.  Spending time with family and friends can assist us in reaching this goal.  I am thankful that God has allowed me the privilege to serve Him and I desire to offer my best service to Him.  I am already looking forward to resuming my daily schedule in a few days but until that time arrives I will do my best to rest and relax. 

 Have a great week in your service for Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment