Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday's Musings

Today begins a new work week in which many of us are preparing to enter. There are some people who may have begun their week on Sunday but the following words can also be applied to you. We can understand that God's presence will go with us regardless of the challenges/opportunities or difficulties that we may face. For the past few days the Spirit has been dealing with my heart concerning the need to recognize the presence of God in my daily life. I shared about it yesterday and still can not get away from the impression and revelation that the Spirit continues to place on and in my heart. 

I believe that it is IMPERATIVE that the present day church remember that we are not alone. The promises of God endures to all generations. I understand that these are unique and challenging times to say the least. But God has worked in previous days that were challenging and unique to that generation. Will be believe the truth of God or will we believe the lies of our enemy? I am placing my faith in the Word of God and I am placing my confidence in the ability and power of God to fulfill His promise to this generation of believers. 

I would like to encourage you today to make the decision to place your life in the hands of God completely and through this act of surrender we are declaring that we will TRUST GOD IN ALL SITUATIONS!!! God is present at this moment in our lives, just look for Him to reveal Himself to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment