Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Thoughts on Tuesday

Last week was a very busy week with various Ministerial responsibilities but one thing remains the same regardless of the circumstances that we face. We can depend on the FAITHFULNESS OF GOD!! I have read stories in the Bible as well as testimonies of individual believers who can attest to the Faithfulness of God. But I can go a step further today; I HAVE WITNESSED GOD'S FAITHFULNESS IN MY OWN LIFE!!

The Spirit of God has been encouraging me as well as leading me to remind myself, my family as well as the family of God to remember and reflect on the Faithfulness of God. He is truly our source of Hope and Confidence as we move forward into this chaotic and challenging world. Each of us must understand the importance of building our life on the solid and secure foundation of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. I would like to share some thoughts that I shared this past Sunday morning at New River Worship Center.

Lamentations 3:22-26, The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease.  23 Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. 24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!” 25 The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. 26 So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord.” (NLT)

Numbers 23:19, God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? (NKJV)

Each of us has to base our faith on someone that we can trust and someone in which we can place our confidence. As we consider our path of faith with God, we need a revelation of His faithfulness.   Being able to fully trust God is the beginning of living an abundant life. If you and I don’t fully believe that God is faithful to lead us into the best possible life we could live, then we won’t seek out His will, trust Him with our possessions, or be able to fully enjoy His presence. We must place our confidence in promises of God. Where do we find those promises? They are found in the written Word of God. Each of us needs to take the time to read the Bible not just for information but for inspiration and confirmation. 

I encourage you today to take a some time to reflect on the Faithfulness of God. God is near to us at all moments and in all situations. Let us sincerely applaud and thank God that we can count on His during each and every moment of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment