Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

  Happy Valentine's Day from Louisville, Kentucky! This is a day to remember those that we love and to cherish the love that they share with us on a daily basis. I am thankful for my wife who has shared her love for me for almost 41 years. Our marriage has faced its own unique set of challenges yet we have been able to work through those challenges with a commitment of love for each other. We have also learned to allow the Love of God to direct and strengthen our love for one another. The Love of God reveals to us the ability to love one another. The release of God's love in my life has taught me the importance of loving my wife and cherishing her a gift from God. I am thankful for the gift that God has placed in my life and I desire to guard that gift to the best of my ability. 


I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment