Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Prayer

I am going to digress from the thoughts that I have been sharing through the blog posts for the past few days. The Spirit dealt with my heart earlier this morning during prayer. I often write about prayer but I very seldom ever offer a prayer on this blog. I feel different this morning and I believe that God desires for me to offer a prayer today. I know that the needs that each of us are facing are great but let us always remember that our GOD IS GREATER!!!

Dear Heavenly Father, I came to you today in the mighty name of Jesus. I declare Your Glory, Your Power, Your Authority and Your Mercy over every situation that we are facing today. I come this morning with gratitude, thanksgiving, appreciation and recognition that You are God and God alone. There is no God like You! You are our Provider, You are our Strength, You are our Anointing, and You are our Shepherd. I pray for the needs of those who are reading this blog at this moment. I pray for their salvation. I pray for their healing. I pray for the downtrodden to be lifted up. I pray for the discouraged to be encouraged. I pray for the lonely to sense the presence of God and I ask that you place someone who cares for them in their path today. I pray for guidance for each one who reads these words. I pray against the power of deception and lies that are filling our culture today. I pray for Truth to be declared and lived out in our lives on a daily basis. I pray that we will respond to the Voice of the Spirit that is calling us to draw near to our Savior. O God, give us ears to hear, eyes to see and hearts to respond to the Truth of God. AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment