Friday, February 25, 2011

Personal Tribute

Tomorrow is a special day in my life. Ann and I will celebrate our 39th Wedding Anniversary. It is difficult to imagine that I married the love of my life that many years ago. We are like most couples in that we have faced our share of challenges and difficulties. Yet in the midst of them we have learned to draw closer to God as well as closer to one another. I truly believe that the secret of our success has been the continuing development of our relationship with Jesus Christ. It is truly amazing to recognize the effect that Christ can have and will have over your life if you are willing to submit to His Lordship. We are not perfect by any means but we have learned to trust in God through all of the situations that life may present. My wife has been and still is my number one encourager. My wife has been and still is my number one prayer partner. My wife had been and still is my best friend. My wife has been and still is the love of my life. I want to thank her for the love and support that she has offered to me as we have traveled the road of life together these past 39 years. I love her deeply and I pray that we are able to have many more years together as husband and wife. My wife is a wonderful Christian woman who loves her family. We are blessed with two wonderful sons, two wonderful daughter-in-laws, and four awesome grandchildren. We thank God for His many wonderful blessings! Happy Anniversary Ann, you are a wonderful wife and I dearly love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment