Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day

This is a weekend in which special attention is given to our Mothers as well as our wives.  Children and husbands look for ways to share their love with those special ladies that God has placed in their lives.  But we need to remember that those ladies are "special and unique" every day of our lives and not just on some holiday.  Each of these ladies have played an unique role in our development and in many cases they continue to make a daily difference.  They deserve honor and recognition for their valuable commitment to the welfare and care for their families.  In a time when the media reminds us of all the people who fail in fulfilling their parental skills it is refreshing to identify those precious ladies who have served their families faithfully.  I encourage you to share your respect, appreciation, and love with those ladies who have made a difference in your life.

I want to express my respect, appreciation, and love to my Mother, my wife, and my Mother-in-law who went to her eternal reward over 38 years ago but she made a difference in the short time that I knew her.  I also want to share my respect, appreciation, and love to my daughter-in-laws who are such an important part of our lives and an integral part of the lives of their families.  I also want to share my respect, appreciation, and love to my sisters and sister-in-laws who hold a special place in my heart and for their commitment to their individual families.  I also offer a special recognition to our "adopted daughter" who has brought much joy and happiness to our lives.  We are also blessed to have an "adopted granddaughter" who is very much loved by Papa Mike and Nonna; she is also making a difference in the lives of her family. I also want to recognize and share my respect, appreciation, and love for the wonderful Mother's of New River Worship Center.  Each of you are an excellent example to our local church body as well as the community at large.  Finally, I offer a special THANK YOU to all of the "Spiritual Mothers" who have made an impact in my life down through the years.  Each of you are respected, appreciated, and loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment