Friday, November 30, 2012

Courage

I want to take a moment and share a testimony.  This testimony is different in many ways but I think it is very important to share.  I have been blessed over the past few weeks as I have encountered various individuals who are facing the challenges of life.  God has used these individuals to show me that it is important to face those challenges with courage and strength.  I prayed with some people this week who are looking at difficulties with their health; people who are facing some financial challenges; and some of them are dealing with alarming family situations.  Yet, they are choosing to release courageous faith during these trying moments.  Did not God encourage Joshua to respond in courage to the challenges that he would face as the successor to Moses?  Can you think of someone who has been a blessing to you as they responded with courage when life offered them a difficult situation?  Can you think of people who have silently witnessed to you when they chose to continue seeking God even when the problems of life told them to give up?  I wanted to take a moment and say "Thank You" to those brothers and sisters in Christ who have chosen to show each of us how to respond to adversity.  I am a stronger, more courageous man today because God strategically placed those people in my life.  Thank you God for allowing these Christians to teach me a valuable lesson on faith, confidence, and trust in God.  I have read wonderful stories through the years but God has allowed me to witness great courage and dependence on God from the front row seat of life.  Praise God for His many wonderful and powerful blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment