Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

My wife and I wish to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a most wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving celebration.  Each of us can find many reasons to offer to God our sincere praise, worship and adoration.  Let us take some time today and reflect on all that God has provided for us throughout this year.  God has been with each of us even during those difficult moments of life.
 
The Psalmist David made a declaration in Psalms 26 that spoke to my heart this morning.  The New Century Version offers a powerful translation of this passage and it expresses the feelings of my heart today.    "I raise my voice in praise and tell of all the miracles you have done." Psalms 26:7
 
God is certainly worthy of our praise and honor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment