Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday Services

The first two services at the Crossroads church with the Riley's was a great blessing to all of us who gathered on the Lord's day to offer worship and praise to our great King. I am convinced that God is calling us into a deeper time of praise and adoration. God is asking us to lay aside our pre-conceived ideas and our fleshly pride. We must realize that there is a great struggle between the flesh and the Spirit. The flesh wants to stay in our comfort zone and the Spirit is calling us to pursue a deeper relationship with God. We must choose which course of action we will take. Do we want to remain relaxed, lethargic and unchanged or do we desire for the presence of God to manifest Himself in such a manner that we are transformed into the people that God desires us to become? I want to do my best and answer the call of the Spirit and not allow the flesh to dominate my process of responding to God. Will you join with me in making this declaration to God? O God, I am ready to respond to You, I am ready to step out of my "spiritual comfort zone", and I am ready to obey You to the best of my ability. Let us declare this from the very depth of our soul; God is ready to respond the cry of our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment