Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend Review

The presence of the Spirit was very powerful in the Sunday services at Piedmont, SC. Pastor Barry & Georgia Manley are doing a wonderful job leading the church in a deeper pursuit of the anointing of the Spirit. Many people responded to the altar invitation and came forward to receive strength from God. God is at work in the lives of people if only we will take the time and notice what God is doing among us and what He is saying to us. We must be serious in our response to God and we must recognize the majesty of God as we worship Him. During prayer this morning the Lord reminded me that I needed to be careful and not become sidetracked or distracted with everything that is going on around us. It is so easy to lose our focus and not walk in a passionate pursuit of God. I desire to remain in touch with God so that He can shape, form, mold and make me in His image and likeness. I must choose to focus on Him and allow His presence to order and direct my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment