Friday, October 17, 2008

We Are Not Alone

As I was reading a devotional this morning I was reminded of the blessing of my fellow Christians on the journey of life. It is sad that many times we take for granted those that are dear to us. I realize that God has placed wonderful people in my life through the years that have encouraged me and blessed me/us with their support and friendship. Take a moment today and remind yourself of the wonderful people that God has placed in your life and remember the blessing that they have been to you. You are not alone on the journey; God has given you friends and family that provide support, encouragement, love, and prayers to assist you through the challenges of life. This past week I have been in the home of a friend who has allowed me to use his computer and internet service so that I can stay in contact with people around this nation. I am staying in my brother's home during my revival tour in SC. These are great reminders that I am not alone. My wife is praying for me and for the success of the meetings although we are located in different states yet our hearts are connected through the call of God. Take a moment and thank God for all of the WONDERFUL people that He has placed in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment