Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend Review

I am writing from the library in Coeburn, Virginia. I have limited access to the Internet and no cell phone service. My posting will be very limited over the next few days and I wanted to make you aware of this. I even may be suffering some withdrawals from not being able to use my electronic gadgets or I can use the extra time to spend in meditation and prayer. The services at the Pine Camp church went very well yesterday with many people in the altar seeking after God. I am blessed as I see the hunger for more of God in many locations in which I am traveling. God is just looking for people who desire to draw close to Him and for people who are willing to submit to the leading of His Spirit. I desire to be one of those people who is seeking for a stronger relationship with God. God will respond if I will continue to seek after Him. I just encourage you to remain consistent in your desire for the work of God in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment