Monday, October 7, 2013

Faith

It is always a blessing to see individuals who willfully choose to release their faith during difficult times in their lives. Our heart-felt worship is also a release of faith as we offer our words, our songs, our music and our lives to our Heavenly Father. Yesterday our Worship Leader at New River reminded us that no one but me can offer my worship to God. I may be able to pray for you but I can not worship for you. The Father desires to hear the voices of His individual children bringing their praise, adoration and worship to Him as "fruit from their lips." Is it possible that sincere worship may be the ultimate release of faith regardless of our circumstances? The release of our faith should be a part of our daily lives and not just "something" that shows up when we are facing troubles or trials. I am learning this principle as I travel this road of life. 

Have you taken the time to worship God today?

No comments:

Post a Comment