Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thoughts on Thursday

It has been a few days since I made a post on the blog. But I can tell you with all sincerity that my heart has been filled with moments of inspiration, guidance and direction from God. Normally I share on the blog early in the morning following my time of prayer. My early morning schedule this week was adjusted due to different things that took place early in the day. But I am here today  and I will take the opportunity to remind you of the goodness of God and His loving concern for each of us. 

A few days ago a friend of mine from Georgia shared this passage of scripture with me. The Word of God confirmed what I have been trying to share with people. People need to know that God loves them but they also need to know that God cares about the daily affairs of their lives. Zephaniah 3:17, "For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.” (NLT)

This passage of scripture encouraged me to share the following words with some individual believers and today I feel led to share them with you. 

Each of us face those moments in which we need to be reminded of God's interest in our lives. God takes "delight" in us. He does that even though He knows our weaknesses, faults, failures, etc. But we must remember that He also sees the desire that we possess regarding the development of our relationship with Him. God's love calms down our fears. I believe He is referencing the fears that we recognize as a possibility in our future but also those daily moments in which we feel overwhelmed with concern, worry or fear. It appears that even God "sings songs over us." I realize that there are those moments that we sense an unique presence of God. Is it possible that God is singing over us during those moments? I don't have all of the answers but I do know that God cares for you and that God is aware of the challenges that we face on a daily basis!!

I encourage you to walk in the strength of the knowledge that God is aware of YOU and that HE ACTUALLY IS CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR WELL-BEING!

No comments:

Post a Comment