Friday, September 23, 2016

Trust in God

Psalm 62:1-2, "I wait quietly before God,for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken." (NLT)

I read these words at some point in my life. I am unsure of the source of the comment but this is the statement that the writer made. Each of us will face those moments in which our faith will either hold up or fold up. I dare say that many of us have seen those times in our lives. But it is during those times that we rely on the "Rock of our salvation." We realize that the truth of God is unshakeable so we are able to place our full confidence in the presence and promises of God. 

I would like for this passage of scripture to encourage you today. Our world is full of uncertainty but we can trust in the certainty of God. It is during the challenges of life that Satan chooses to interfere and interrupt our journey with Christ. But remember that the consistent and persistent development of our relationship with Christ will produce many wonderful benefits as you well know. Our faithfulness to God will provide Him opportunities to reveal His faithfulness in our lives. Blessings on your continued pursuit of the presence of God in your daily life. 

1 comment:

  1. Good Word! Thinking on faith as I prepare to preach tomorrow. Be Faithful/Full of Faith!

    ReplyDelete