Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Pre-Thanksgiving Scriptures

I truly enjoy sharing my heart with you through the various posts in which I share my thoughts, ideas, and inspiration. In many ways these moments of sharing open up a small window to what I sense God doing in my personal life. I truly desire to be a servant of God that maintains a desire to please God and a servant that continually seeks to learn more about the heart of the Master that I am serving. I am not offended at the word "Master" and the word "servant." I am truly THANKFUL that God has called me to serve Him and I am determined to offer my best to the Lord on a daily basis.

I feel led to share these scripture passages with you this morning. I truly believe that the Word of God will speak life to us and the Word of God will bring the revelation of Truth to our hearts. His Word will direct our steps and His Word will light our path. The Word of God will also cause us to remember those principles that the enemy seeks to erase and remove from our spiritual memory bank. Take a moment and ponder on these scriptures and ask the Spirit to reveal what God is desires to say to you today.

Philippians 4:4-7, "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (NIV)

Psalm 103:1-5, “Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. (NKJV)

Psalm 150:1-6, Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty firmament! Praise Him for His mighty acts; Praise Him according to His excellent greatness! Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet; Praise Him with the lute and harp! Praise Him with the timbrel and dance; Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes! Praise Him with loud cymbals; Praise Him with clashing cymbals! Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!(NKJV)

THERE IS STILL POWER IN THE WORD OF GOD!!! LET US BE THANKFUL FOR THE WORD OF GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment