Friday, August 8, 2008

God's Love is Amazing

Two separate devotionals this morning reminded me one more time about the wonderful love of God that has been revealed to us through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. It is amazing to think about the greatness of God and realize that He desires to love me, forgive me, walk with me on the journey called life and then be willing to allow me the opportunity to tell others about His love. Why are we so quiet about His love? Why do we fail to share His love with a hurting world who needs someone to show some interest in them and in the problems that they are facing? God's love will never fail; His love will reach to us when everything else has failed. His love will not forsake us at our moments of weakness and despair. I know that earlier this week I wrote about His love but the Spirit is stirring in my heart and leading me to declare the truth of His love one more time. Dear God, let me share your love with someone today and let them sense that You really care about them. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment