Tuesday, August 5, 2008

.Trusting God!

It is a wonderful blessing to have the opportunity to trust in God. God is faithful and true to His Word and He is able to fulfill the promises that He has made to us. During prayer time this morning I was reminded about a principle that I have shared in various forms and fashions around this nation. God reminded me that He was already present in my tomorrow and whatever I may face on those tomorrows. God has a way to encourage us when we feel fretful, concerned, fearful or troubled. He reminds us that He loves us and that He will never forget us. He will walk with us as we travel down this challenging road called life; the song declared; I have found a friend in Jesus..." I am glad that Jesus Christ is my friend today and that He helps me carry my heavy loads. Be willing to trust Him today regardless what you are facing and realize that He stands ready to assist you on your journey.

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog!

    I can relate to trusting God. Ministry is a walk of faith.

    ReplyDelete