Monday, August 18, 2008

International Assembly

The International Assembly of the Church of God of Prophecy concluded on Sunday in Nashville, TN. The presence of the Lord could be discerned in each of the sessions. The worship was awesome, the preaching was anointed, and the altar services were powerful. Many of us went away from that meeting realizing that we had encountered the transformation power of the Holy Spirit. Bishop R.E. Howard should be commended for his leadership throughout this past week, the Lord worked through him as he moderated his first International Assembly since he was installed in his present position. To God be the glory for all that was accomplished in the services. I certainly appreciate your prayers for the past week. The Lord provided the strength that I needed to fulfill my responsibilities as part of the Assembly Planning and Management Team. We faced the challenge of long days but God was good and the Lord blessed me with a wonderful team of workers who provided diligent and quality service to those who attended the Assembly. I also thank you for the prayer covering for the Saturday afternoon session in which I had the opportunity to minister the Word and pray for people with various needs. The altar response was amazing. I appreciate those prayer partners and intercessors who ministered in the altar to those who came forward. They and I received many testimonies of healing, special blessings, deliverance and baptism of the Spirit. We give God praise and honor for all that He is doing in the lives of those who will believe. All of us are being challenged through the Word of God to continue to journey down this road of faith. I still believe that God responds to faith. Keep releasing your faith!

1 comment: