Friday, August 29, 2008

This Week's Revivals

This has been a great week in the Lord. The meeting in Lebanon, Tennessee with Pastor George Wallace was an awesome encounter with God. Each evening found us being drawn closer to the presence of God. Pastor Wallace made this declaration several times during the meetings; "This is a come to Jesus meeting." I believe that these are the times that we must respond to the need to follow after God not just in our words but in our actions. I was truly blessed by the meeting at Lebanon and my desire to pursue God was re-ignited through the unction of the Spirit. I am now involved in two nights of a Gospel Tent Meeting in Tullahoma, Tennessee. A young minister, Roy Woods felt led of the Spirit to call several churches together for a time of seeking after God for the needs of the community. God is answering his prayers as Pastors and local churches are coming together to cry out for God and the needs that we are facing in America. I was privileged to minister the Word last night and pray in the altar for numbers of people. I am anticipating another great move of God tonight. I still believe and I still declare that this is the day of awakening and revival for America. We must arise from our apathy and assume our spiritual role of responsibility. Will you answer that call and assume your spiritual responsibility?

No comments:

Post a Comment