Monday, September 1, 2008

Thankful

I was blessed to be at home this weekend. I enjoyed the Sunday School class that my wife taught; she reminded us about the need to allow our faith to be demonstrated to our family and friends. Life is more than just "talk" about faith; life requires a "walk" of faith. The question we need to ask ourselves revolves around this question, "Is my faith an example to those around me?" I desire for my life to make a difference in this world and I want to live out my faith to those who are observing my journey with God. The Saturday night Tent Meeting in Tullahoma, TN. was awesome. We prayed for numbers of people who came forward to seek for more of God in their lives. I spoke about God calling us to action; these are the days in which we need to surrender our lives to God and follow Him with great desire, passion and fervency. I do not want to grow cold or indifferent in my journey with God. We were blessed to have visitors from the Browntown and Hazel Green, Alabama churches in the tent meeting as well as visitors from several churches in the Tullahoma area. It is a great blessing to see the people of God come together to seek after the presence of God. God still rewards the spirit of unity and common purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment