Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"How Great Is Our God"

The song "How Great Is Our God" is one that always reminds me of the awesome love and presence of God. Last night I listened to a young lady recount her conversion experience and I was reminded of the greatness of our God. She told about leaving her family because of a drug habit and having a desire to return home but not knowing whether or not if there was a way home. But her family had not given up; they were praying and they were believing that God would bring her home. Last night that same young lady was sanctified and received the baptism of the Spirit during the altar service. After service, the young lady's twelve year old daughter came to me and pointed to her mother and with tears streaming down her face she said; "That's my mom, she has come back home and I am glad." It is no wonder that the song says, "...sing with me, How Great is our God." Will you sing that with me today? Realize that no matter what you are facing God is GREAT and that He has the answer for your needs!

1 comment: