Friday, September 5, 2008

Being Thankful

During my last two prayer sessions the Lord has challenged me concerning my thankfulness. I think that I am grateful and thankful but is my heart truly full of appreciation for all that God has done in my life and in the lives of my family? Do I express my appreciation to God or do I find myself ignoring and forgetting all of the blessings that God has deposited into our lives? The Lord reminded me that He has used people and situations to develop me. God has placed people in our lives who have deposited the truth of the Gospel so that we could grow and mature in Christ. Today I challenge all of us to reflect on the goodness of God and remember all that He has provided on our journey with Him. God is worthy of our thankfulness! I am looking forward to the revival in Hortense, GA with Pastor Henry Grimes. The people have been praying and fasting for the move of the Spirit and I believe that God will hear the cry of their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment